The Movement is a community center that provides HIV prevention activities for young black gay/bisexual, and same gender loving men between the ages of 13 & 29.
The Movement is a project of NO/AIDS Task Force that provides:
• On and off-site rapid HIV counseling, testing and referral
• A young gay/bisexual men’s social networking program called ME+U (facebook.com/meplusu504)
• One-on-one counseling for individuals who are struggling to
adopt or maintain risk reduction behaviors
• A drop-in safe space for young gay/bisexual men,
• A Youth Advisory Board that oversees the development of The Movement
(504) 945-4000 ext. 210
The Movement-Community Based Testing Site
The Healing Center- Affordable Healing Arts | 2372 St. Claude Ste. 220 | Map
Wednesdays: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The Movement – Outreach Venue Testing
NOTE: Venue Based testing is subject to change and/or cancellation depending on holidays or events at the bars.
The Vibe, 10:30 pm – 12:30 am, 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month
Fusions, 10 pm – 12 am, 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month