These are basic description questions that you can use to identify a person that threatens, assaults, or robs you. This information is useful when reporting both to LE as well as to other escorts and blacklist internet boards.
First and Last Name:
City/State of Residence:
Height / Weight:
Many providers in New Orleans use Preferred411.com in their client screening process (if you haven’t joined P411 yet, here’s an explanation of how to do so.), but do you know what the numbers in the Client ID really mean? Or do you simply rely on the system of “Okays” a client has received from other escorts and/or FBSM providers?
Here’s a post from Preferred411 admin Gina regarding the recommended use of the P411 system. I’m posting it here for the benefit of those of you who may not be P411 members (and for members who may have missed it): Continue reading →
• Tell someone where you are going and how long you will be gone.
• Try to work in pairs if possible… not side by side, but in sight of one another. Never let the client know you are alone. Let them think you have a friend that knows where you are.
• Try and carry a phone if possible. You can get a 9-1-1 cell phone from some DV/SA agencies.
• Carry a small bag with the essentials: condoms, lube, hand wipes and extra change of clothes for emergencies.
• Shoes should come off easily or be appropriate for running in
• Never carry a lot of money, or else hide money in a place other than a handbag—your shoe, your stocking, inside pocket, your sleeve…
• Walk against traffic, not with it
• The further from the stroll you get with a customer, the harder it becomes to turn him down. If he gives you a bad feeling on the stroll (your territory) It will get worse once you’re in the car (his territory).
• Stand where you can be seen and where you have good, glare-free vision of the stroll and approaching cars.
• Stash keys and other important personal items where they will be accessible and safe –keeping them in your pockets or purse makes them available to customers who want to rob you.
• If dancing in a club, always have a bouncer walk you to your car.
• If accepting drinks from clients, always make sure you watch it being made and do not let it out of your sight.
• Never accept food or drink from a client, unless you have seen him indulge in it first.
• “Act as if.” Always pretend to have security, wealth, health and calm.