In this update:
One of our members created a guide to her screening process and shared it with us.
If you have any screening tips you’d like to share, feel free to email them to us, or just post them in the comments section below!
Client Screening Tips for Escorts
- http://www.myhoneysuckle.com/escort-screening-tool/ (this searches a guys info in Yahoo, Amazon, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc all at once)
- SmartR inbox, a Gmail add on from Xobi pulls up the facebook, twitter, and linkedin from anyone who emails you, providing they use that email for those other accounts. If its not the email address they most frequently use, it sometimes shows you another one they use more frequently from that IP address.
- ReadNotify.com allows you to track any emails IP, make it “self destruct”, and tells you if anyone prints out, copies, or forwards your email.
- SafeOffice.com has hotel reviews as well as its own blacklist, and an offshore client management database.
- Publicdata.com cam pull up all the public data on anyone if you have thier Drivers License #, and if your going to check IDs, I recommend an ID scanning app: http://www.barandclubstats.com/
- http://www.highprogrammer.com/cgi-bin/uniqueid (this tool I am not 100% sure on, but essentially what it does is this: it tells you what someones drivers license # should be given thier name, dob, and a little other info)
- http://www.crimesmasher.com/default.aspx (the cool thing about this database is it is the only one that has warrants, ie, people who have yet to be arrested but are wanted, usually for things like unpaid tickets and missed child support)
- I’m also looking into a very cool site/service called EscortPin.com
- This is important too: http://www.webresourcesdepot.com/10-ways-to-protect-images-from-being-stolen/
- BUT, this by far, has been the single most powerful link ever: How to Get What You Want from Men
if you keep up that mindset, you can rule the fucking world 🙂
Update: Tips from another New Orleans Provider:
Safety Guidelines for Internet Escorts, via SWOP – Michigan
1. Require Basic Personal Information
These are basic description questions that you can use to identify a person that threatens, assaults, or robs you. This information is useful when reporting both to LE as well as to other escorts and blacklist internet boards.
First and Last Name:
City/State of Residence:
Height / Weight:
2. Require Verification
In this SWOP-NOLA Update:
Many providers in New Orleans use Preferred411.com in their client screening process (if you haven’t joined P411 yet, here’s an explanation of how to do so.), but do you know what the numbers in the Client ID really mean? Or do you simply rely on the system of “Okays” a client has received from other escorts and/or FBSM providers?
Here’s a post from Preferred411 admin Gina regarding the recommended use of the P411 system. I’m posting it here for the benefit of those of you who may not be P411 members (and for members who may have missed it):
Share Safety Info and Resources
In addition to the safety info available on the site, we’d love to hear anything you have to add! Help your fellow sex workers by posting your hard-earned knowledge here.
Feel free to share:
- Safety Tips
- Screening Tips
- Personal experience
- What to do in the worst-case scenario
- Anything else you can think of that might keep someone safe!
Click “leave a reply” to share any helpful info in the comment section below. You can remain anonymous (you don’t have to leave your name / email, but you’re welcome to!)