SWOP-NOLA Safer Sex Kit Recipe
What’s in our SWOP-NOLA safer-sex kits?
- nitrile glove
- instructions on how to use condoms and gloves effectively for various types of sexual activities (i.e., not just hetero penis-in-vagina sex), including how to to make a dental dam out of a glove or condom)
- individual-use packets lube* (“personal lubricant,” if you want to be technical)
- small flyer promoting SWOP-NOLA: SWOP-NOLA mini-flyer
- snack-size ziplock bag (or similar)
- Female condoms
- SWOP-NOLA sticker
*Thanks to XR brands for the generous donation of hundreds of packets of Passion Lube for our 2013 International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers event!
We recently bought a couple hundred single-use packets of Wet brand lube, but now we’re out.
Note to manufacturers, distributors, vendors, etc. of safer-sex products and adult novelties:
We’re always looking for donations from awesome companies with awesome products!! Our SWOP-NOLA safer-sex kits are distributed FREE to the public by confident, open-minded, and friendly (not to mention sexy!) SWOP-NOLA members at our events and on Bourbon Street in the French Quarter of New Orleans. This means:
- the company’s brand gets exposure to the target market,
- the brand benefits from what is essentially a group of promo models directly interacting with potential consumers, and
- a donation of products to SWOP-NOLA shows that the company supports our mission: to end violence against those working in the adult industry, and to promote healthier, pleasurable, safer sex between consenting adults.