Questions? Comments? There are a few different ways to reach SWOP-NOLA.
- Email us at SWOP.NOLA@gmail.com, or
- Contact us through Facebook, or
- Fill out the form below to contact us.
- Need to talk to someone? Call us: (504) 345-9895
- If you’d like to contribute links, resources, or information publicly, you can post directly under Health, Legal, or Safety Resources for Sex Workers. You can remain anonymous or leave a name and contact info.
- If you’d like to make a suggestion or contribute information publicly, you can post a comment at the bottom of this page.
Want to join SWOP-NOLA?
Are you a sex worker (or a friend or family member of a sex worker) in New Orleans (or somewhere close)?
Want to stand in solidarity with local sex workers?
It’s easy–just say so!
You do as little or as much as you please. The only requirements are that you agree with our general purpose and goals and the nationwide Sex Workers Outreach Project official Mission Statement. That’s it!
You can use this form to contact us. If you do not have an email address and you would like for us to contact you, please leave your phone number and someone will call.